Requirements For Blood And Bodily Fluid Clean Up Companies
1. Compliant with OHSA Regulations:
1. Written Blood Borne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan
2. Written Respiratory Protection Program
3. Written Technical Procedures
4. Written Hazardous Communications Procedure
5. Formal Training Program
2. Employees must be Hepatitis B Vaccinated.
3. Licensed and Bonded.
4. Properly Insured.
5. Contract with Medical Waste Disposal Company for legaldisposal.
6. Employers are required to give yearly updated training which includes the incorporation of new procedures.
Discretion and Compassion
In addition to our technical qualifications and expertise, it is our policy that all of our employees give our customers the highest quality service while treating them with dignity and respect. It is our goal to discreetly perform our job with the minimum of intrusion into the lives of our customers during their time of grief.
We understand that at this time the family is often overwhelmed. In addition to just performing the cleanup we try to aid the family in the process dealing with the aftermath of this traumatic situation. We will help families and business persons work with insurance companies. We document the work we perform in reports that insurance companies may request. We can help set claims when possible and work directly with insurance companies. This can help ease the minds of the families to allow them to focus on the rest of the process of dealing with their tragedy.